Past and Current Endeavors
I’ve done so much stuff, I am sure I cannot remember it all, but I will endeavor to memorialize all of them here. I will use a light bulb icon if it was an entrepreneurial endeavor and a guy with a briefcase if it was a job.
That! Gun Shop – CEO / Founder – Gun Shop Website –
2013 – Present
- Over 20,000 Items online and anywhere form 3000 – 5000 firearm models (depending on the day). Retail location in Mt. Dora Florida, Warehouse facility in Grand Prairie Texas
Call Trax Plus – Subsidiary That! Company – Calltrax Plus Website
2009 – Present
- Call Tracking Platform – For measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns that generate offline responses (phone calls)
That! Company (Buildtelligence Web Solutions) – CEO / Founder – That! Company Website
2007 – Present
- Digital Marketing and Advertising Agency – Search Engine Optimization, Pay Per Click Management, Reputation Management, Email Campaign Management, Traditional Advertising Agency
KDM, Inc. – CEO / Founder – Partnership with Ken, Dennis, and Matt
- Maintenance Company for Harbornet – Created to provide ongoing maintenance and updates.
5 Technologies – CEO / Founder – Partnership with Ken, Ty, Brian, Dennis, and Andres (5 guys = 5 Tech)
2001 – 2004
- Company founded to take on contract to build community intranet site for Pringle Development. The product call HarborNet was a first of it’s kind providing features such as online clubs, chat rooms, community email addresses, Homeowner Association Online Meetings.
Pringle Development – Manager of IT – VP of Operations
1999 – 2007
- Started out as Manager of IT and Graduated as Vice President of Operations. Pringle Development was a retirement community developer and custom home builder. When I began with Pringle, we were building about 50 homes per year. After reverse engineering Google’s algorithm in 2000 – 2001 and taking top ranking for the phrase “Florida Retirement Communities” we were generating 34,000 leads a year, and selling over 1000 homes in 2005. The housing industry collapse in 2007 / 2008 spelled the end of this company, its Intellectual Property sold off, but the company is nothing of what it was.
University of Phoenix – Adjunct Faculty
- Taught MCSE Certification Courses
GTCS (Government Technology Contract Specialists) – CEO / Founder
1996 – 1999
- Originally started as a contract arm of Inacom to service the government sector in Florida, grew into hardware and software sales to government agencies for a variety of wholesalers and manufacturers.
- Director of Government Sales State of Florida
- Display Advertising Sales Rep
Continental Brokerage Service – CEO / Founder
- Broker of Silk Roses to Distributors across the United States
DCDI (Diversified Convenience Distributors, Inc)
1992 – 1996
- Wholesale Supplier of Convenience Store Products (Snack Meats, Candy, Medicinal Products, Silk Roses, Peanuts, Baked Goods, Etc)
Victor Koester Lawn Service
- Mowed Lawns
Dubois Chemicals / Diversey Chemicals –
- Sold Chemicals to Restaurants / Serviced dishwashers
Shooters Waterfront Cafe
- Purchasing Manager
Waterfront Restaurant – Tavares
- Assistant Chef
- Assistant Chef – Night Club Manager
Jaques of Mt. Dora
- Head Chef
Leesburg Regional Medical Center – Operating Room Technician
- Operating Room Technician – Handed instruments during surgical procedures, notable cases; Lower Aortic Aneurysm, Below Knee Amputation, Numerous Mastectomies and Breast Biopsies
Ken’s Detailing Service
- Washed and Detailed Cars
Brew – n – Basket
- Cooks Assistant
- First Job – Too Young to work. Started job, watched one training video, manager re-read my application and learned that I was only 13 and immediately fired me. Yes I was fired from my first job after only 1 hour. He paid me the minimum wage at the time $3.35 out of his pocket.
1978 – 1981
- I mowed neighborhood lawns for approximately 4 years. I did at one point have a partner (actually it was more of a joint venture) Eric Swanson. We would cover for each other when our families went on vacation or when we needed a break.